Friday: 10:00 to 11:00 AM
Free introductory class on September 7th 10:00 to 11:00
Cost: Pay Tara $10.00 a class. Punch cards with 10 classes are $100 *receive a free class. (This makes the classes about $9.00 each)
What to bring:
Yoga mat, light weights (2-5 lbs.), water, small exercise ball if you have one.
Benefits of Barre:
Barre Assets is specially designed fusion of exercises from Pilates, yoga, dance, and functional training. It’s a full-body workout that focuses on small isometric movements and is designed to sculpt, define, tone, and transform your body in a positive environment.
1. Targets trouble areas: My uniquely designed workout uses your own body weight to target typical problem areas for women including hips, thighs, lifting your bottom, flattening your abdominals, and defining your arms. It will work muscles you never knew existed and strengthen your body with long, lean muscle instead of the bulky weight often generated by standard workouts.
2. Focus on muscles, gentle on joints: Since it is low-impact, your joints, tendons, ligaments, and spine are spared unnecessary trauma, thereby reducing the risk of injury.
3. Avoid the Dreaded Plateau: Each Barre Assets class is an authentic experience, unique from the last. This confuses the muscles and prevents it from plateauing to maximize your body’s ability to burn calories.
4. No experience required: Everyone has different starting points, strengths, and challenges. It doesn’t matter if you’re not a dancer and haven’t practiced yoga. Tara will guide you through the movements and offer helpful feedback without singling you out and make modifications for every level to help you reach your potential.
5. Flexibility: Increase your range-of-motion and become more flexible while simultaneously strengthening your body. This combination will allow you to enjoy a longer, active life and reduce the risk of future injuries. Plus it will assist your endurance.
6. Rapid results: You WILL be sore after the first couple of classes, but you’ll also see some major results! With just 2-3 workouts a week, you will typically notice changes in as little as one month. *Improved posture, *Thinner, stronger thighs, *Toned arms, *Sculpted back, *Flattened abs, and a *Raised butt.
7. Lose weight and reshape: By building more lean muscle mass and raising your resting metabolic rate, your body can produce more energy to expend calories. By creating leaner muscle, Barre Assets forces your body to redistribute your body weight, making you look and feel thinner and toned.