WORKSHOP: MDP (MANHATTAN DANCE PROJECT) JANUARY 8-10 – required for Senior Ensemble and optional for everyone else. There is performance / critiqued showcase
REQUIRED FOR ALL OF THE ENSEMBLES and any other dancer who wishes to push their training to the next level. Dancers must be at least 8 years old with experience in all genres of dance.
ONSTAGE NY is a competition that will be included with Pre-Junior Junior, Musical Theatre classes and all solos who wish to participate.
WORKSHOP AND COMPETITION: FLUID (APRIL 8-10) – required for Pre Junior and Junior Ensemble, MON. 5:30 MT, & THURS. 5:45 MT and any other dancer who wishes to challenge their technical ability. (8 years old and up)
Dancers that will compete at FLUID:
-1 number for Mon. MT
-1 number for Thurs. MT
-Jazz & Tap for Pre-Junior Ensemble
-Jazz & Tap for Junior Ensemble
– SOLO – Gianna Antil “If My Friend’s Could See Me Now” (MT)
– SOLO – Ashlyn Jones “ I Enjoy Being A Girl” (song & dance)
– DUET – Kate Paden & Alexa Holmes – TBD (Tap)
– SOLO – Kalyn Cunico (not sure what she is doing???)
– SOLO – Alexandra Shafai (jazz solo)
*** COMPETITION ONLY :